Whether protecting your family or your paycheck, we offer the guidance to make sure you are prepared for whatever life may bring.
Do You Need Life Insurance?
The simplest answer to this question is to consider whether your death would leave anyone in a financial bind. If you want to leave your loved ones with a nest egg rather than debt, for example, or cover the cost of your burial at the very least, you should consider having at least some coverage.
A good place to start would be to answer the following questions:
- Are you married?
- Do you have children or are expecting one?
- Do you financially support an elderly parent?
- Do you have debt and/or a mortgage?
- Do you want to leave something behind to a significant other or charity?
- Do you want to insure your business from the loss of a key employee?
…if the answer to any of these questions was yes, then you should probably see what your life insurance options are. If not, then odds are that you don’t need life insurance.
The bottom line is this: if you were to pass away (God forbid, but we’re all going to at some point), would any of your loved ones be saddled with any form of financial hardship? If so, then some insurance is probably warranted.
Connect with Ian on Google Plus